Apply For Your IL Concealed Carry Licence
Congratulations on successfully completing the Illinois Concealed Carry Course, now you can apply for your license!
1. Ensure that you sign your certificate on the bottom right hand corner.
2. Scan your certificate to your computer; or if applying via cell phone take a picture of it. When prompted to you will upload the photo.
3. Take a picture (head and shoulders no hat no glasses, behind a flat background, color doesn’t matter so long as background has one color) and scan it to your computer ; if using cell phone, simply take a selfie. When prompted to you will upload the photo.
4. Go to Illinois Concealed Carry website and create a login and password and apply. https://www.ispfsb.com/. Those without FOID, can apply for out the FOID and immediately after, log back in and apply for your CCL.
I recommend that you download the Phone App "CCW" by workman's consulting for your phone.
If any of you have questions feel free to contact me.
Apply For Your FL Concealed Carry Licence
For those of you who wish to apply for a Florida Non-Resident Concealed Weapon License, the process is simple.
1. Go to the Florida Department Agriculture and Consumer Services website at request fingerprint cards, and have your Ink Fingerprints taken once they arrive. Note: Florida will Mail the fingerprint cards at no cost.
2. Print off the three page Florida Concealed Weapon Licsense Application.
3. Make a copy of your Illinois Concealed Carry Course Certificate.
4. Get a passport size photo. (No hat, no glasses)
5. Get a money order of $112, and complete and mail your application.
Sell/Transfer Your Firearms in IL
In order to do conduct a private firearms transfer (sell your firearm to an individual) in the the State of Illinois, simply go to the Illinos State Police Website and complete the form which will ask for the buyers FOID# and DOB. Once you submit that information if the buyers information is validated a form will be generated that you need to print off, sign and keep for 10 years.
Check out these cool Concealed Carry Pants from StrykerUSA, they have a drop holster! Take advantage of the discount!
Complete Legal Protection for Armed Self Defense
Kevin A. Wheeler
Certified Recruiter ID# 20237
Second Call Defense is the MOST COMPREHENSIVE protection for armed self defense in the world!, the FIRST to offer complete trigger-to-trial protection for gun owners!, the ONLY membership organization that offers insurance protection backed by the NRA Endorsed Insurance Program!, the ONLY membership organization that offers UNLIMITED Civil Suit Defense Protection!, the ONLY insurance-backed organization with 24/7/365 protection that follows you in all 50 states plus U.S. Territories. and The ONLY membership organization that offers insurance coverage for Accidental Shooting! Here are the plans the offer below
Transporting your Firearm:
Air Travel "Transporting Firearms and Ammunition. You may transport unloaded firearms in a locked hard-sided container as checked baggage only. Declare the firearm and/or ammunition to the airline when checking your bag at the ticket counter. The container must completely secure the firearm from being accessed." Transportation Security Administration (TSA).